Paradigm Shift invites you to submit articles as well as research papers. All submissions go through an editorial review for scope, language, and clarity. Submissions also go through a plagiarism check. Please note that we do not have in-house fact-checkers and primarily depend on authors to ensure the accuracy of their statements.
All submissions must be the original work of the author(s). Submissions must NOT be under consideration with other publications and must NOT be published elsewhere. We encourage authors to use Grammarly (a free grammar checking service) to help you proof-read your piece before submission. We do not charge authors any fee for publication, nor do we pay an honorarium to authors if they are published.
Research Paper Submissions
- Research papers should range from 1,500 – 6,000 words.
- They should be written in academic language. You are free to use either British or American spellings.
- Papers must be properly cited and must contain a bibliography/reference section at the end. You may use any iteration of APA or Chicago as your citation style but if you are using Chicago, please make sure to use endnotes instead of footnotes. You can use Mendeley or some other reference management software to help you.
- Plagiarism percentage should NOT exceed 15%.
- Use Times New Roman as the font.
- The title of the paper should have a font size of 18 and be in bold. The alignment of the title must be centered.
- Headings should have a font size of 14 and be in bold. Subheadings should be 12 and in bold. The font size of the text of the paper should be 12. The alignment of the text and headings should be justified.
- Articles can range from 1,000 – 3,000 words.
- The language used should be understandable and not overly jargon-based/academic. You are free to use either British or American spellings.
- Use hyperlinks in the text of your article to cite any work (also known as hyperlink citations). No bibliography/references or footnotes required.
- Plagiarism percentage should NOT exceed 10%.
- Use Times New Roman as the font.
- The title of the article should have a font size of 18 and be in bold. The alignment of the title must be centered.
- Headings should have a font size of 14 and be in bold. Subheadings should be 12 and in bold. The font size of the text of the article should be 12. The alignment of the text and headings should be justified.
Submit Articles and Papers To…
Submit articles and/or research papers to email@example.com
Make sure to type “Submission” in the subject of the email. In the body of the email, please let us know if it is a research paper or an article that you are submitting. A brief synopsis of what your piece entails in the email will help the editorial staff. You should also pen a 3-5 sentence long author bio and mention your published work/experience (if any). Kindly attach your piece as an MS word file. Please email us one submission at a time (do not email multiple submissions in one go).
We will respond within a week’s time after reviewing your submission. If we accept your article/paper, please note that you agree to handover copyrights to Paradigm Shift. This means you are not allowed to republish your piece anywhere else without our written consent.
Please note that if you submit a piece to us, we will add your email to our mailing list so you stay updated with our articles/papers (you can unsubscribe anytime!).
If we reject your piece, please do not let that deter you. Paradigm Shift encourages you to submit articles and papers regardless of the outcome. Remember: patience is a virtue