Interested in interning as a writer, editor, interviewer, graphic designer, videographer, or social media specialist? Email [email protected] with your CV and appropriate experience/portfolio. For example, if you are interested in interning as a writer, you should attach your CV as well as writing samples and/or published work.
Internships are unpaid but interns will receive an experience letter upon completing their internships. The minimum educational requirement for an intern is for them to be enrolled in a bachelor’s program or have a bachelor’s degree. Internship periods are flexible but a minimum of 6 weeks is preferred. All work is done remotely so you can work from the comfort of your home. If you are selected as an intern, please note that Paradigm Shift will send you an email with Terms & Conditions that you must accept before work can start.
From every batch of interns, we select one or a few of the best-performing ones. These Top Interns will not only receive an experience letter but also a Certificate of Excellence from Paradigm Shift. Moreover, their names will be posted and celebrated on the website, the monthly magazine, as well as our social media. To view all previous Top Interns, please click here.
If you want to see a complete list of all our contributors which includes in-house writers, guest writers, as well as interns, please refer to the contributors page.
Why Work With Us?
- We receive around 200,000 visits every month so your work will be potentially seen by thousands of people. Our traffic has been steadily growing since our inception in 2020.
- Our social media following is 50,000+ and we share all our published work on our social media accounts.
- Enhance your CV by working with Paradigm Shift. Your writing, editing, graphic design, or social media portfolio will expand by working with us.
- Our authors, graphic designers, guest submitters, and interns come from the best universities from around the world so you are in great company.
- Interning with a professional publication will augment your research, writing, and/or other skills.
- Work from home like the champ you are 😉
If you are NOT interested in working as an intern but would like to submit an article, research paper, op-ed, or book review, please check our submission guidelines here!